Colombo – Pinnawala – Kandy – Galle – Bentota – Colombo
A VTS Lanka tour guide will await your arrival at the Colombo International Airport (Flight at your own arrangement).
Depending on your time of arrival, enjoy a Colombo City Tour.Colombo is a cosmopolitan city buzzing with lights, glamour, a splendor of culinary treats to indulge in and a steep cultural heritage like no other. In a Half Day City Tour one will visit places like the Old Parliament, Colombo Fort, and Colombo’s ancient trade port in Pettah, Cinnamon Gardens, Galle Face Green, Colombo Museum, Gangarama Temple, BMICH, and more.
Dinner and overnight stay at Negombo or Colombo.
After Breakfast travel to Kegalle to discover the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Pinnawela is home for nearly 84 young and old orphaned elephants. Afterwards visit Kandy to discover the Royal City of Kandy Tour. Kandy is Sri Lanka’s last royal kingdom and is a World Heritage site. The tour will take you to the Temple of the Tooth Relic, a magnificent golden roofed temple, Kandy Museum, Market Place and Gem & Jewellery Museum. Later, enjoy a Traditional Cultural Dance Show.
Dinner and overnight stay at Kandy.
After Breakfast leave the Hotel for Galle. En route visit Royal Botanical Garden – Peradeniya.
Enjoy a Galle City Tour where we will Visit the famous Dutch fort, Galle natural museum and the maritime museum which will give you a glimpse into the history of the people of Galle, their handicrafts & lifestyle. Galle city was capture by all major maritime powers that invaded Sri Lanka and still displays a vibrant mix of culture and style.
Dinner and overnight stay at Unawatuna Hotel .
Day 04 – 13
Enjoy a blissful 10 day treatment plan at the renowned Aida Ayurveda & Spa Resort in Bentota. You can relax and unwind here while the Ayurveda specialists design your very own treatment plan based on your requirement and lifestyle. Prior to booking this tour, we advice that you provide us with a guideline of any pre-existing conditions and expectations you may have which can be communicated to the doctors in advance. All meals will be specially created in line with your treatment plan.
Dinner and overnight at Aida Ayurveda Resort Bentota.
Checkout of your hotel and transfer to Colombo International airport. If time permits we can stop at the Turtle Hatchery in Kosgoda. Your tour of Sri Lanka ends here. Have a nice flight and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Note: Hotel stipulates checkout is before 12:00hrs noon time. Late Checkout between 12:00-18:00 requires half of the room rate. Any checkout after 18:00 will cost one extra night room rate.
- 3 Nights accommodation on Half Board basis (Breakfast and Dinner).
- 9 Nights full board accommodation at Aida Ayurveda Hotel.
- Transfers in an excellent Air Conditioned vehicle accompanied with a fluent English Speaking Chauffer Guide. (Multi-lingual Guides can be organized on request. Additional charges apply)
- All Entrance Ticket charges for the mentioned visits.
- All local and government Taxes for services mentioned.
- Transportation, entrance & other Charges for optional visits & activities.
- Ayurveda treatment package (as this will be tailor-made to individual specifications)
- Tips for Hotel & Guide / Driver.
- All additional expenses not mentioned on the package.
- Video permits at selected sites.