This holiday package is intended to short stay holiday makers. The itinerary could be modified based on the arrival time in Sri Lanka.
Our pricing includes the followings
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport
- Transportation by an air-conditioned by car with English Speaking Driver Guide
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency
- Accommodation on double / Twin room sharing basis at the two / three star class hotels or similar
- Meals on Half Board basis (With inclusive of Dinner & Breakfast) at the mentioned hotels
- All Entrance fees and tickets
The following items are NOT included in our price
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Lunch Expenses
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels
- Tips to service men and drivers
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges payable at the visiting places
- 01 Receive at the Colombo International Airport and proceed to Kandy. On the visit to the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, the world’s first orphanage for elephants. You will have chance of entertaining the bottle feeding for baby elephants. Then proceed to Kandy. Check into the hotel and take a rest at the Hotel. Evening you will be visiting to see the Kandyan traditional dance and then to the Temple of Tooth Relic the most sacred place in Sri Lanka where the tooth relic of the Buddha is kept. The temple shows the excellent sculpture work of Kandyan Artists whose generations still carry out their master work. Return to Hotel for dinner and overnight.
- 02 After breakfast, leave the hotel at around 8:00 am. Go for a upper lake drive where you can have paramount view of Kandy City and the temple of tooth relic. Kandy City is declared as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The history behind this last Sinhalese Kingdom is very interesting. You can enjoy shopping in Kandy where you get the country’s most best shops specially for the products and ornaments made artistically. Visit Royal Botanical Garden at Peradeniya where there are more than 4300 species of plants and trees including Sri Lankan endemic plants and world’s rare types. It will take around two hours to completely go around the garden as there are 32 sections inside. After lunch proceed to Nuwara Eliya via Ramboda. En route visit a Tea factory and see a waterfall in Ramboda. Both sides of the road heading is covered with tea plantations giving a supreme of the hill country. Evening go for a city tour in the Nuwara Eliya cold city of Sri Lanka where the temperature is around 16 – 18 C throughout the year. You can see the England legacies in Nuwara Eliya which also described as Little England. Dinner and Overnight at Nuwara Eliya.
- 03 Leave the hotel by 08:00 am after breakfast towards Colombo via Kithulgala. On your way you can see the St. Clair Waterfall and Devon Waterfall. Also visit the location at Kithulgala where the famous award winning film ‘The Bridge on the River Kwai’ was filmed. Kithulgala is also well known for white water rafting and bird watching / nature trails. Lunch at Kithulgala. Proceed towards Colombo, the commercial capital of Sri Lanka. Evening Colombo city tour including visits to Independence Square, Old Parliament, Hindu Temple, etc. Dinner and Overnight in Colombo
- 04 Departure transfer to Airport
We did three trips with him and all were TOP!
The trip to Yala was awesome, because we saw many anymals there. Our driver was really dedicated to show us everything in the park. The river safari in Bentota was a nice experience. It is a great place to see birds , lizards and crocodiles, also to make unforgetable photos with a baby crocodile. More>>
We used VTS during our 2-week stay at the Centara Ceysands hotel in Bentota (see separate review for hotel). Arranging tours with VTS was very straightforward. I arranged via email on our arrival in Sri Lanka. VTS responded to my emails very promptly
We did two separate tours with VTS tours. The first to sigiriya and damballa caves. The second to yala national park. Both trips were great. The driver Rohan spoke really good English and was very knowledgeable about the area. He really looked after us. Would definitely recommend.
-- Bowserbabe2013 - TripAdvisor